Requirements for Contestants and Titleholders
1. Contestants must self identify as a Male* (*for LeatherSIR/Leatherboy contestants only).
2. Contestants must live in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas.
3. Contestants are required to prepare an on stage ‘scene fantasy’ of their choice, not to exceed 5 minutes, to be presented during the contest.
4. The contest winners must be willing to represent the South Central Region at bar events and other events, as selected by the South Central LeatherSIR/Leatherboy & Community Bootblack’ Region Producer, including events in each of the regional states.
5. The Contest winner will be require to host two fundraisers each, with a minimum of one being completed prior to the International LeatherSIR, Leatherboy and International Community Bootblack competition. The Regional Producer has set the date for each of the first SIR, boy and Bootblack fundraisers to be held prior to ILSb-ICBB.
6. The contest winners are strongly encouraged to also attend other leather events and fund raisers.
7. The contest winners must be willing to represent the South Central Region on Labor Day Weekend at the Dallas, Texas at the International LeatherSIR/Leatherboy & Community Bootblack Contest.
8. Contestants are required to donate a basket sourced locally, to be auctioned during the event. The auction basket must have a minimum value of $300.00.
9. The Producer of the South Central LeatherSIR/Leatherboy & Community Bootblack Contest reserve the right to recall the title from the current titleholders; if, in its sole judgment, the titleholders have failed to substantially comply with, or fulfill any/or all of the obligations of the title. Contestants are expected to conduct themselves as a positive role model to the community locally and regionally.
Contestants will be judge in the Following Categories:
JUDGES & STAFF
Sir Ivin - 2016 International Leather Sir - Head Judge
Pup Vino - Mister Midwest Leather 2015 - Judge
Danny Tamez - Mister New Jersey Leather 2012 - Judge
Lascivious Jane - International Mis Leather 2016 - Judge
Sir Tug - 2015 International Leather Sir - Judge
Bootblack Briar - 2015 International Community Bootblack - Judge
Luis Kenmar - 2015 South Central Leather boy - Judge
South Central LeatherSir, Leatherboy and Community Bootblack 2017 Schedule
Friday, March 3rd
6:00pm Contestants and Judges Arrive at Eagle
6:30pm Judges Meeting
6:45 Contestant Meeting
7:00pm – 10:00pm Meet and Greet
7:45pm Contestant and Judge Introductions
8:00pm Roast of Titleholders
8:30pm – 10:00pm Underwear Auction (Benefiting SC Contest and SSC Fund)
Saturday, March 4th
9:15am Judges and Contestants Arrive at Eagle
9:30am - Interviews and Bootblack Technical Skills, Speech and Fantasy Rehearsal (Not open to the public)
5:30pm All Staff arrive at Eagle
6:00pm All Judges and Contestants Arrive at Eagle
7:00pm – 10:00pm 2017 Contest
10:00pm – 2:00am Victory Party